Susie is currently a Mental Health Clinician/Therapist at a local community mental health agency in Washington State. She works with children, teens, and adults with various diagnoses related and unrelated to Domestic Violence, Teen Dating Violence, and trauma. She enjoys the work and helps to empower all of her clients to make their own positive choices and changes in their lives.
- BA speech communication (info transfer and communication not speech therapy) from University of Washington.
- Masters in Counseling Psychology from City University of Seattle.
- Completed training as sexual assault/child sexual assault advocate from Providence Intervention Center for Assault and Abuse. Was an advocate for victims in county's ER's.
- Completed training with Domestic Violence Services of Snohomish County to be a volunteer in the confidential shelter, kids support groups, and as speaker for Teen Dating Violence for the last 2 years...primarily in high school and junior high schools.
- Participant in Toastmasters International.
- Hobbies include spending time w husband and our 2 golden retrievers, singing, and gardening/landscaping.
- Teen Dating Violence and Healthy Relationships
- Teens, Technology, and Safety with their Cyber Reputations
- Domestic Violence/Teen Dating Violence in Pop Culture and the Media
Links:Susie Kroll MediaKit
Previous Speaking Engagements/Events
If you would like to schedule Susie Kroll for your next event, please contact ImaginePublicity at 843.808.0859 or email: email@example.com